NOERDEN is the new French brand of smart devices to stay connected with style! The vision of our young founders is simple: bring together minimalist design and smart technology to enhance your daily life. From hybrid smart watches to health tech, our products conveniently synchronize to the same app to track all your data in one place. Our startup was founded by Christophe Cermolacce in 2016. We started with a team of 5, and after 2 years of super-fast growth, we are now more than 70 with over 10 nationalities, and our products are sold in more than 20 countries.
As Digital Coms Coordinator, you will be part of our multi-cultural marketing department and work closely with our Marcom & Product Managers, as well as with our E-commerce team. You will develop brand image and exposure through digital communications at international level.
- Manage international digital communications strategies, plan and implement market-oriented action plans in line with marketing strategy and objectives, ensuring all operations are in line with our branding.
- Lead social media growth: manage our English social media accounts, plan and create content, develop creative campaigns, manage social media ads, interact with users etc.
- Develop external digital coms through international influencers, media, online activities, digital collabs etc. in order to expand brand awareness and exposure online.
- Supervise English content creation: copywriting, technical writing & proofreading for all marketing & communications content (slogans, web articles & product pages, social media posts, newsletters, product descriptions, user manuals, app content etc.)
- Create visual assets (graphics, photos, videos etc.) dedicated to digital communications working with our creative team, and produce original assets through operations with influencers & brand ambassadors
- Coordinate, control & measure operations internally & externally through planning, logistics, relationship follow-up, budget management, KPIs analysis etc.
- Support marketing team on other projects working closely with product and marcom managers to align all operations internally
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in communications or digital marketing
- Minimum 2 years of proven related work experience
- Solid knowledge of latest digital trends & tools, and social media management
- Detail oriented with strong copywriting skills and great visual sensibility
- Existing media/influencer network would a strong plus
- Highly social with strong interpersonal & relationship management skills
- Fast learner with “can do” spirit at ease in a multi-cultural fast growing environment
- Native English speaker, other language(s) would be a plus
- Startup spirit with friendly work environment
- Great office location in Jing’an District, Shanghai
- Work visa + Residence permit
- Health Insurance + Holidays
Send your CV and letter of motivation to:
Or apply directly below: